The Louis Garneau home trainer will allow you to train during the off season and be in front of the pack when the bike season starts.
- Kyoto 2000 is a silent, smooth and easy-to-use trainer.
- It is equipped with a magnetic resistance unit that is adjustable in 6 different levels.
- It uses a roller made of elastomer polymer that guarantees real quietness and smoothness.
- The roller has an integrated key allowing to easily adjust to wheels of 26", 27", 28" and 29" diameter (with 700C tire).
- The quick release allows easy entry and exit of the bicycle.
- The foldable frame made of aluminum is extra strong and light at the same time. It takes less space when it is not in use and can be carried easily because of its incredible light weight.
|Product Category Grid Call Out|
|Quick Access Control|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||No|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring|
|Large Straddle Covers|
|Water Bottle Holder||No|
|Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||No|
|Maximum User Weight|
|Step Up Weight|