The 36" diameter mini trampoline uses spring resistance and is constructed out of a rugged, steel frame. It features 6 legs with rubber feet to help prevent floor scuffing.
Mini-trampolining has a number of benefits. It is a low-impact workout, can improve your balance and coordination as well as develop full body strength. You will burn carlories, lose weight, and increase your cardiovascular strength. Trampolining can also enhance your motor skills and help reduce strain on muscles during daily activities. The Mini Trampoline is one of the most versatile pieces of home exercise equipment anyone can own and is recommended for users of all fitness levels.
- Low impact workout to help reduce stress on body joints
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness levels
- Tone and strengthen your muscles
- Increase your agility
- Burn calories and lose weight
- Stimulate your metabolism
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Increase energy, creativity, efficiency at home or work